Bankrupt! - Phoenix

on 1 May 2013
by Gavman1555 If you thought Harlem Shake was a good song, think again! THIS is real music, THIS is what should be at the top of the charts, like number 1, but of course, no one likes real music, so they wouldn't know what real music is, even if it shot them repeatedly in the head! This is great, absolutely love you guys! Keep up the work. I was wondering when you would come out with another album, and when I visited iTunes, there it was, waiting for me.

by LOCOVIDEO I've been listening to Phoenix for four years and waiting for this album for five months now. I seriously cried listening to Entertainment! Whoo can't wait till April! :)

by GoGoPantherTed I really wish iTunes would stop letting people review a whole album based solely on squealing girlish fandom and one pre-release single. It tells me nothing about the whole album, which is what I thought these sections were for in the first place. If "Entertainment" is any indication, this album will sound just like the last one. But until then, let's all calm ourselves and wait and see, shall we?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular post

Labels

About (28) Actress (3) Addicts (1) Adjust (8) adsense (2) adult (1) Suzuki (1) Swift (2) swimwear (5) Switzerland (1) Tablets (1) TMobile (1) Trailer (18) Train (1) Twitter (3) Tyler (2) UNITED (10) united bank limited (1) vehicle (2) Western (2) Windows (11) Working (1) worlds (1) young (6) YouTube (7) youtube music (2) youtube.com (1) YouTubes (1)